- That may be getting up 1 hour earlier to finish a project M-F.
- It might be hiring a sitter on Saturday mornings or Sunday afternoons.
- It might be resigning from extra obligations for the month of April.
– Making decisions faster. I have a rule: 48 hours from decision to implementation or I don’t do it.
– FINISHING projects before starting something new.
– Taking more risks. Stop over analyzing it and just going with what you have.
- No to more classes, workshops, books etc.
- It means saying no to extra volunteer activity
- It might mean saying no to yourself and learning to stay focused and with a single task before you move on.